Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2757.202 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,266,495 Shilling (€1,547) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)