Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 TZS / IQD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,922,099 Shilling (1,522,784 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)