Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.912 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,272,652 Shilling (E£ 17,907) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)