Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.776 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,524,967 Shilling (E£ 12,320) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)