Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.416 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,328,647 Shilling (E£ 18,276) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)