Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.077 TZS / AED
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,933,867 Shilling (Dirham 6,491) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)