Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.529 TZS / AED
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 48% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,485,925 Shilling (Dirham 7,264) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)