Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.590 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,661,718 Shilling (₨76,951) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)