Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.857 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,027,127 Shilling (¥193,080) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (22 minutes ago)