Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.335 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,791,476 Shilling (₨81,300) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)