Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06535 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,354,110 Shilling (﷼ 36,020,622) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (41 minutes ago)