Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06866 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,830,987 Shilling (﷼ 41,233,938) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)