Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 238.093 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,581,429 Shilling (15,042 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)