Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 244.471 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,478,666 Shilling (14,229 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)