Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.791 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,489,264 Shilling (14,798 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)