Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1769.883 TZS / AUD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 146% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,158,447 Shilling (AU$3,480) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)