Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.988 TZS / ETB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 32% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,681,960 Shilling (44,368 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,780,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)