Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.368 TZS / ETB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 48% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,317,957 Shilling (23,806 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)