Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.338 TZS / NGN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,875,671 Shilling (611,499 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)