Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 626.149 TZS / AED
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 84% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,211,851 Shilling (Dirham 8,324) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)