Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.840 TZS / XOF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 60% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,110,445 Shilling (1,330,912 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)