Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06831 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,774,869 Shilling (﷼ 40,620,551) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (about 2 hours ago)