Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.486 TZS / DKK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 114% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,342,100 Shilling (kr10,332) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)