Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Zanjan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 566%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 9500.987 IRRX / ZAR *
Do you live in Zanjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 411% more expensive than in Zanjan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 220,963,101 (R 73,143) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Zanjan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Shah Alam costs RM2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 1,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)