Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Zanjan, Iran
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2896.243 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Zanjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 74% more expensive than in Zanjan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,996,526 (R 24,859) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Zanjan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)