Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Zanesville, Ohio, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,106 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019.
Do you live in Zanesville, Ohio? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Zanesville, Ohio (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,160 in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,700 in Zanesville, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 750TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)