Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Zamboanga, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.874 PHP / SAR
Do you live in Zamboanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Zamboanga (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php146,807 (﷼ 10,581) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php122,000 in Zamboanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)