Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Zamboanga, Philippines
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,833 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18092 PHP / HUF
Do you live in Zamboanga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Zamboanga (Philippines)
For example, you would need at least Php125,796 (695,317 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Php120,000 in Zamboanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)