Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Zagreb, Croatia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09183 HRK / INR
Do you live in Zagreb? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zagreb (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 kn in Zagreb you would need to make just about 9,404 kn (₨102,412) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)