Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Zagreb, Croatia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00015 HRK / IRR *
Do you live in Zagreb? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Zagreb (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 kn in Zagreb you would need to make just about 7,788 kn (﷼ 50,301,977) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)