Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Zagreb, Croatia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13026 HRK / GMD
Do you live in Zagreb? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 6% cheaper than in Zagreb (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 kn in Zagreb you would need to make just about 18,872 kn (144,872 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 356 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)