Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20875 HRK / TWD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 14,687 kn (70,358 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 kn in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 20元 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $429 (24 minutes ago)