Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.773 HRK / BAM
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 kn in Zadar you would need to make just about 10,409 kn (2,759KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)