Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,050 prices entered by 501 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.692 HRK / BRL
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 13,737 kn (R$ 8,120) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 kn in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)