Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,362 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00942 HRK / CLP
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 12,781 kn (CH$1,356,191) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 kn in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 750TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)