Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.692 HRK / BRL
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 kn in Zadar you would need to make just about 12,109 kn (R$ 7,157) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)