Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,590 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09586 HRK / INR
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 kn in Zadar you would need to make just about 11,251 kn (₨117,370) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beirut costs 120,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)