Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.765 HRK / SAR
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 17,145 kn (﷼ 9,714) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 kn in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aalborg costs kr200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Maui costs $20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)