Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,894 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 84% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 25,777 kn (HK$31,874) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)