Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zadar, Croatia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.884 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 109% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 31,285 kn (HK$35,382) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)