Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zadar, Croatia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,408 prices entered by 930 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.881 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 109% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 32,680 kn (HK$37,083) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 71 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bristol costs £479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Niterói costs R$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)