Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zadar, Croatia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.856 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 101% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 31,452 kn (HK$36,754) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vitória costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 6.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)