Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zadar, Croatia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,097 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.846 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 97% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 32,032 kn (HK$37,881) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kabul costs 400 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sanliurfa costs 1.25TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)