Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 102% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 31,578 kn (HK$37,270) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (39 minutes ago)