Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zadar, Croatia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,059 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.857 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 101% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 32,585 kn (HK$38,010) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Tel Aviv costs 27 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oran costs 1,600 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)