Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,062 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 94% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 21,343 kn (HK$26,052) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)