Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zadar, Croatia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.858 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 103% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 33,068 kn (HK$38,550) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$99 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tromsø costs kr 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (about 2 hours ago)