Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,034 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 HRK / HKD
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 89% more expensive than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, you would need at least 22,624 kn (HK$28,347) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 kn in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)