Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34564 HRK / MXN
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 kn in Zadar you would need to make just about 11,467 kn (Mex$ 33,175) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aalborg costs kr200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Maui costs $20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)