Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Zadar, Croatia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,075 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39236 HRK / EGP
Do you live in Zadar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zadar (Croatia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 kn in Zadar you would need to make just about 9,115 kn (E£ 23,231) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seoul costs ₩2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)