Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.508 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 17% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 259,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 214,886 (18,673元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 4 hours ago)