Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 58.134 RUB / CAD
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 460,418 (C$7,920) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 250,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.46 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)