Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,876 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09852 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 275,571 (CH$2,797,210) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 256,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)