Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02094 RUB / COP
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 273,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 185,349 (COL$8,853,081) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Johor Bahru costs RM5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM145 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £1,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 4 hours ago)