Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00180 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 296,871 (﷼ 165,186,363) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 271,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 5 hours ago)