Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01663 RUB / KHR
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is about the same as in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 290,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 283,520 (17,044,207 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (41 minutes ago)