Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.708 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 511,840 (¥722,931) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 276,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qarshi costs 30,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Łódź costs 20 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 12,000元 (about 1 hour ago)