Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.477 RUB / GTQ
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 21% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 307,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 242,569 (Q28,617) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)