Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.605 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 263,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 260,990 (22,490元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Milan costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)