Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.508 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 274,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 241,074 (20,949元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$91,485 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨175 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cadiz costs €9 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 2,000,000 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)