Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.028 RUB / INR
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 244,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 163,998 (₨159,584) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 4,500 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Louisville, Kentucky costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,423 (about 1 hour ago)