Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11667 RUB / AOA *
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 16% cheaper than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 282,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 237,584 (2,036,326 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)