Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.695 RUB / MYR
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 269,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk you would need to make just about руб 265,129 (RM14,182) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €5.00 (about 5 hours ago)