Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.567 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 16% more expensive than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 301,483 (26,063元) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 259,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Neuchatel costs CHF 9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)