Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06835 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 492,530 (₩7,206,494) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 270,000 in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.76 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 3 hours ago)